Junior Membership (Under 18 years)
Junior Golfers under 18 years are a big focus for our Club and that means you get an amazing deal.
There is only one option and you will be treated just as a full member, but due to your age and the fact Mum and Dad are probably already paying out a lot already to get you through school and whatever else you are involved in, you receive a massive discount.
Our Junior members receive unlimited access to the course 7 days a week.
Benefits of becoming a an Junior member:
- 7 day unlimited course access including Saturdays
- unlimited competition play
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- Club App
- Online bookings for every game (competition and social)
- Online member cart bookings
- Card Scanning & MiScore Subscription for competition play
- Online Competition leaderboards (viewable in the Club App)
- Interact with the Club via a great presence on Social Media (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram)
We also have an award winning Junior Golf Program to help you learn all aspects of the game.
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (18 & 9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
The cost is $140 annually. You can pay for the year up front or for a small administration fee from $40 per year, we can set you up on a monthly payment option to spread your payments over the year but at this rate you probably won’t want to do that.
When we quote our membership fees we don’t have other little hidden fees that we will add on at the end – its just an all inclusive cost – no other fees to pay, and no joining fee).
Just a note that when you play in competitions there will be a competition fee payable that helps us create a prize pool for the day. Social Rounds however will not cost you anything.
Just one thing to note:
Children under 15 years must be supervised by an adult at all times when at the Club.
Still have a question?
Call our dedicated Membership Manager Angus now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at email@example.com and ask how you can become a member of our great club….