Intermediate 1 Membership (18-21 years)
If you are aged between 18-21 years then the decision for you is very simple. There is one option and you will be treated just as a full member, but due to your age you receive a heavy discount. We recognise you are probably studying, working and having a good time but funds at this stage of your life are just not plentiful.
Our Intermediate 1 members receive unlimited access to the course 7 days a week.
Benefits of becoming a an Intermediate 1 member:
- 7 day unlimited course access including Saturdays
- unlimited competition play
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- Carts at members prices
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- Club App
- Online bookings for every game (competition and social)
- Online member cart bookings
- Card Scanning for competition play
- Online Competition leaderboards (viewable in the Club App)
- Interact with the Club via a great presence on Social Media (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram)
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (18 & 9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
The cost is $350 annually or $29 a month. You can pay for the year up front or for a small administration fee from $40 per year, we can set you up on a monthly payment option to spread your payments over the year.
When we quote our membership fees we don’t have other little hidden fees that we will add on at the end – its just an all inclusive cost – no other fees to pay, and no joining fee)
Just a note that when you play in competitions there will be a competition fee payable that helps us create a prize pool for the day. Social Rounds however will not cost you anything.
Still have a question?
Call our dedicated Membership Manager Angus now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask how you can become a member of our great club….