When you live more than 100kms from the Club we have an option that may suit you as an infrequent playing member. This option is ideal for someone who lives a distance for the Club and may come and play a few times through the year.
You MUST reside (your primary place of residence) more than 100kms from the Club to be eligible for this option.
Benefits of becoming a Country member:
- 7 day limited course access including Saturdays
- Competition play limited to 12 rounds per annum, however you can purchase additional competition credits if you exceed this allocation. The top-up function is available with an online payment when you need.
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- Carts at members prices
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- Club App
- Card Scanning & MiScore Subscription for competition play
- Online bookings (for all of your games)
- Online cart bookings for members
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (18 & 9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
The cost is $419 annually or $35 a month. You can pay for the year up front or for a small administration fee from $40 per year, we can set you up on a monthly payment option to spread your payments over the year.
When we quote our membership fees we don’t have other little hidden fees that we will add on at the end – its just an all inclusive cost – no other fees to pay, and no joining fee)
Just a note that when you play in competitions there will be a competition fee payable that helps us create a prize pool for the day. Social Rounds however will not cost you anything.
Still have a question?
Call our dedicated Membership Manager Angus now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at email@example.com and ask how you can become a member of our great club….