Join The Club
Looking at Joining a Golf Club?
With many great Clubs and Courses around why would you choose Carbrook?
Well that decision will ultimately be yours but a few things you should know:
* Carbrook Golf Club is a members owned Club that owns its land freehold. This means that the Club is run for its members and any profits (surplus) made, must remain within the Club to improve the facility for the benefit of the members. This provides a great deal of certainty for our members.
Our vision is to be our Members Favourite Place to be!
* We have 92 hectares of land that the Club owns. The course itself sits on around 50 hectares so we are not short of land, in fact we have heaps!
* We are a rural property with no houses which means it’s a very relaxing experience when you play at Carbrook – it’s like you are getting away from the big smoke but you are only a short drive away.
* We won Qld Golf Club of the Year in 2016 acknowledging the Clubs achievements over many years.
* We employ 8 PGA members so our staff in the golf area really know golf and how to deliver it.
There is a lot more to our Club but that’s a small insight to help you in the process.
If you would like to know more about our Story and history – click here