Intermediate 2 Membership (Lifestyle)
Aged 26 – 55 Years and unable to commit your time to get value from a full playing membership? Then this may well be the option for you. This lifestyle membership offering provides unlimited social play Midweek and a limited number of competition & Prime Time* rounds (20 per annum).
* Prime time is considered between 6am – 1pm on Saturday and Sunday
Benefits of becoming an Intermediate 2 (Lifestyle) member:
- 7 day limited course access including Saturdays
- Competition play limited to 20 rounds per annum, however you can purchase additional competition credits if you exceed this allocation. The top-up function is available with an online payment when you need.
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited Monday to Friday
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- Carts at members prices
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- Club App
- Card Scanning & MiScore Subscription for Competition Scoring
- Online bookings (for all of your games)
- Online cart bookings for members
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (18 & 9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
The cost is $700 annually or $58 a month. You can pay for the year up front or for a small administration fee from $40 per year, we can set you up on a monthly payment option to spread your payments over the year.
Note: This category will have a $149 Entrance Fee from October 1st 2020
When we quote our membership fees we don’t have other little hidden fees that we will add on at the end – its just an all inclusive cost – no other fees to pay, and no joining fee)
Just a note that when you play in competitions there will be a competition fee payable that helps us create a prize pool for the day. Social Rounds however will not cost you anything.
Still have a question?
Call our dedicated Membership Manager Angus now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask how you can become a member of our great club….