Professional (PGA) Membership
If you are a PGA (Australia) member then we understand that you are already paying a fee to be a member of the PGA and it can be difficult to afford a Club membership as well. But knowing you would like to have a place to feel at home and call your Club so we created the Professional Membership just for you.
You MUST hold and maintain membership of the PGA of Australia to be eligible for this category.
Benefits of becoming a Professional member:
- 7 day limited course access including Saturdays
- Competition play is not currently limited to Professional members
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- We issue you with an official Australian GA Handicap (Pro’s can have an official handicap)
- Carts at members prices
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- Club App
- Online bookings (for all of your games)
- Online cart bookings for members
Just as a side note coaching on the Club’s premises (whether paid or not) is not permitted without the written consent from the General Manager and the Head Professional.
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
The cost is $404 annually or $34 a month. You can pay for the year up front or for a small administration fee from $40 per year, we can set you up on a monthly payment option to spread your payments over the year.
When we quote our membership fees we don’t have other little hidden fees that we will add on at the end – its just an all inclusive cost – no other fees to pay, and no joining fee)
Just a note that when you play in competitions there will be a competition fee payable that helps us create a prize pool for the day. Social Rounds however will not cost you anything.
Still have a question?
Call our dedicated Membership Manager Angus now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask how you can become a member of our great club….