6 Day Membership (excludes Saturdays)
If playing on Sundays and through the week is important, but getting to the Club on Saturdays is not your thing then the 6 day option may be the right fit for you.
Benefits of becoming a 6 day member:
- 6 day unlimited course access excluding Saturdays
Note – Sunday morning access is subject to availability and can be difficult to access due to social club bookings – more info
- unlimited competition play
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- Carts at members prices
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- Club App
- Card Scanning & MiScore App Subscription for Competitions
- Online bookings for all games (social and competition)
- Online cart bookings for members
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (18 & 9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
The cost is $1311.45 annually or $118 a month. You can pay for the year up front or for a small administration fee from $45 per year, we can set you up on a monthly payment option to spread your payments over the year.
Note: This category has a $149 Entrance Fee
When we quote our membership fees we don’t have other little hidden fees that we will add on at the end – its just an all inclusive cost – no other fees to pay, and no joining fee)
Just a note that when you play in competitions there will be a competition fee payable that helps us create a prize pool for the day. Social Rounds however will not cost you anything.
Still have a question?
Call our dedicated Membership Officer Caitlin now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at email@example.com and ask how you can become a member of our great club….