Carbrook offers a fantastic Corporate Membership Offering that basically takes our full membership and adds a whole heap of extras. Its our only Cart inclusive membership offer and has a number of other benefits to make it worthwhile for the member that is playing regularly and likes to bring a guest to the Club regularly.
One important distinction with our offer is that the individual member holds the rights of membership. Its not a transferable membership card that a Corporation can pass on to their staff or clients -so sorry if this is what you are looking for we can’t help.
Benefits of becoming a Corporate member:
- 7 day unlimited course access including Saturdays
- A Cart each and every time you play (excludes some special events)
- unlimited competition play including competition fees when you play
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- Bring up to 3 guests on weekdays at no extra cost (competition fee payable if applicable by guest)
- A team of 4 in the annual Carbrook Classic Sponsors Day (our best day of the year)
- A mini golf day for your business
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
- You have voting rights at the Club’s Annual General Meeting
- You are eligible to be a Board Member of the Club
- Club App
- Online bookings for every game (competition and social)
- Automatic Online member cart bookings for Corporate Members
- Card Scanning for competition play
- Online Competition leaderboards (viewable in the Club App)
- Interact with the Club via a great presence on Social Media (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram)
When do we have competitions?
Monday, Tuesday (Ladies), Wednesday, Thursday (Veterans), Friday (9 hole comp), Saturday and Sunday.
What does it cost?
This category is currently unavailable.
Still have a question?
Call our General Manager Scott Wagstaff now on 3287 6499 (opt 2) or email us at email@example.com and ask how you can become a member of our great club….