As a Members Club we provide a relaxed environment for our members, guests and visitors to our Club.
We ask that you respect our relaxed dress regulations.
ACCEPTABLE ATTIRE IN THE CLUBHOUSE & GOLF COURSE
- Neat, smart, casual wear is required at all times
- Pants and shorts including denim are acceptable
- Shirts with or without collars may be worn
- Covered footwear should be worn at all times on the golf course
- Thongs may be worn within the Clubhouse and surrounds
UNACCEPTABLE ATTIRE IN THE CLUBHOUSE & GOLF COURSE
- Torn, ripped or offensive clothing
- Singlets or sleeveless shirts
- Swimsuits or beach apparel
Should your dress be considered not acceptable our staff will politely advise you of the dress regulations and ask you to adhere to them. Should you be unable to adhere to the regulations you may be asked to leave the property.
Should you have any concerns or questions please contact the General Manager.
Animals and Pets
Please note that animals and pets are not permitted on the golf club's property with the exception of assistance dogs.
The Board of Directors