26 to 45 Years Membership
So you are probaby trying to juggle career and family life? Keen to be part of a Club but what are my options....
Well there are 2 options for you at Carbrook.
The first is the full-time option, but the other has been specifically designed for the young adult in mind.
Option 1 - Full Membership (playing reguarly) - click here
Option 2 - Intermediate 2 (Young Adult) Category
At Carbrook Golf Club we have introduced a membership category specifically catering for the 26 - 45 year olds. We call it Intermediate 2, and its part of our plan to offer a membership category that caters for the younger adult golfer who can't play enough to justify a full unlimited style playing membership.
Loyal and long term members get value from their membership so this membership has plenty of value, even if you can't play all the time. The bonus is because you are young and balancing your work life, possibly a few young kids and everything else that life throws at you, you just can't get down every week to get value from a full membership.
We get it - so we designed this just for you. The cost of this category is based on 50% of the full member rate.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- 7 day unlimited course access including Saturdays
- 20 competition rounds per annum to be used on any day you like
- if you exhaust your competition rounds there is the ability to top up your credits so you can keep playing in comps
- Social rounds at no cost and unlimited
- We issue with an official Australian GA Handicap
- You must be aged between 26 and 45 years
- Carts at members prices
- Bring a friend to the Club and they get a better rate as your guest
- Loyalty Point Program within the Club
A couple of catches though with this category:
- You are not eligible for major Club Championship events
- You don't have voting rights (probably not a big deal)
Still have a question?
Call Lynda now on 3287 6499 and ask how we can make you part of our great club....